- The Library is open Monday - Thursday, 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-5 p.m. for return and checkout only.
- Masks are required.
- We are asking patrons to return items to the dropbox outside the library door. Please do not bring the items inside the library.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the library door, too.
- Curbside service is available, too, if you prefer.
- The Media Library will NOT be open on Sundays until further notice.
- As always, it is a good idea to call before you come. Construction is still going on in parts of the church and our reopening guidelines are fluid.
While the church and the Media Library are closed, you may still check out items from us. Here's how it works:
1. Go to the online catalog at https://www.fba.org/opac.
2. Sign on, search and reserve the item(s) you wish.
3. The librarian will pull the items and contact you to set up a pickup time.
Download e-Books and audiobooks from the FBA Media Library for your computer, smartphone, tablet, iPod, e-Book reader (Kindle, Nook, etc.), and more.
Access anytime, anywhere with your library card number and password/PIN!
To browse the e-book collection, click here.
To browse the entire Media Library catalog or to access your account, click here.