- To glorify God in all we do through food service
- To establish and fulfill service requirements for all the various ministries of the church
- To provide food and beverage for all events that take place on campus
- To provide a healthy and timely lunch for FBA
- To understand and work within our financial limitations
- To provide Wednesday evening supper buffet before worship for adults and children
- Friendliness and professionalism with coworkers and staff. “You shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Matthew 22:39).
- Upholding the highest professional standards in an outward display of respect for the kitchen, equipment, food, each other and our primary goals.
- Improving skills by learning from each other. “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time” (1 Peter 5:6).