All couples using our facilities for their weddings must meet the following requirements:
• At least one of the couple (or one of their parents) must be a member of FBA.
• Both the bride and groom must be born-again believers in Jesus Christ.
• Both must have similar Biblically-based theological backgrounds.
• There must be Scriptural grounds for the marriage.
• All couples must complete a premarital counseling course, approved by the Counseling Office of FBA.
Due to the heavy scheduling of our facilities for church programs and weddings, requests for weddings should be made at least five months in advance in order to secure your preferred date and have time to complete the FBA premarital counseling. In some instances, a date for your wedding may be secured in less time, if approved counseling has already been completed. This will be determined by the FBA director or assistant director of counseling.